is on the rise...
Even if your company is small private labeling might be a wise move. Products labeled with your companies information allows you to keep your brand in front of your customers, and increase your companies branding.
Target Labels & Packaging works with a number of manufacturers who manufacture products under their name but do private labeling for their clients. Private labeling is available on a wide variety of products like water bottles, lip balm, and food and beverage products.
Suggestions for designing the Right Label for your product:
- Consider using one size label, with different promotional offers (this works well for private labeling). This will decrease the cost of product and increase flexibility.
- Add promotional labels to highlight different products or services, or to make additional offers. These promotional labels can be applied to your product, shopping bags, and shipping containers
- Increase sales by offering your customer just a little bit more with an Redeemable Coupon Labels or rebate.
- If you will be offering your product in the retail market you’ll probably need a UPC code. These can be obtained for a small fee from the Uniform Product Code Council. Once you have received your code numbers Target Labels & Packaging can generate the bar code graphic.
- Blind shipments available upon request.
For a FREE quote for custom label printing please complete the form on the right side of your screen!