Cosmetic labels for a variety of products including personal care, body lotions, shower gels, specialty soaps, hair products, and massage oils, require special attention when considering materials for your custom cosmetic label.
Target Labels & Packaging offers a wide variety of materials perfectly suited to the cosmetic labeling and body care labeling requirements. We have a huge selection of custom die shapes and materials available.
Suggestions for creating Cosmetic Labels for your product:
- Create your custom label to promote your cosmetic product's unique benefits, features, and specialty ingredients. If you need more room for additional text a Constructed Label may be just what you need.
- Your custom label should include clear directions for proper use and storage of your cosmetic product. The FDA Cosmetic Labeling Manual is a great source for more labeling information
- Consider the many options of Flexible Packaging for your product line. Target Labels & Packaging offers a variety of custom label and packaging options designed to retain flavor, aroma and protect the integrity of your product. Plus! Consumers love the convenience of Single Use Packaging.
- Increase sales by offering your customer just a little bit on your cosmetic's packaging with Redeemable Coupon Labels or instant rebate label.
- If you will be offering your product in the retail market you’ll probably need to include a UPC code on your cosmetic label. These can be obtained for a small fee. There are many sources on the internet to purchase UPC codes. GSI US is a good place to start. Once you have received your code numbers Target Labels & Packaging can generate the bar code graphic.
- Double check manufacturing requirements for proper finishing requirements.
Questions? Please feel free to CONTACT US for more information!
For a FREE quote for custom label printing please complete the form on the right side of your screen!